PLC design, fabrication, programming & deployment - Timber Line excels in all stages of PLC System Development. We can start with our design or yours, and can include Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), custom programming, and site deployment.
Software Development and Implementation
TLECC staff programmers and field technicians have extensive experience with most major manufacturers of DCS, PLC/RTU and HMI products.
Our programmers create custom SCADA solutions, helping you run your plant more efficiently and with less expense. Operators can monitor current system status and make necessary adjustments from SCADA central.
Timber Line staff can create custom reports, generated either automatically or on-demand, and tailored to your specific need. Any monitored system variable can be included in a report.
SCADA System Maintenance
Timber Line provides the following SCADA maintenance services:
- Complete on-site & off-site backups, including historical data if available.
- Software maintenance contracts.
- Report templates.
- Computer maintenance.
- Filtered computer enclosures.
- Computer hardware upgrades to solid state computers.
- Server upgrades featuring redundancy options tailored to the size & needs of the customer.